'We were ready for a MAJOR Attack, then…’: Trump reveals why Iran strike was suddenly halted

Have anything to say about this article?

You can report: fake news, misinformation, error, more information, additional data, etc.

Comment
Cancel
Your comment has been sent successfuly! Thank you.
The Economic Times India 1h

'We were ready for a MAJOR Attack, then…’: Trump reveals why Iran strike was suddenly halted

Trump has revealed that the US was “getting ready for a very major attack” on Iran before suddenly putting the operation on hold following high-stakes backchannel talks with Tehran. The dramatic pause has fueled speculation of a possible US-Iran nuclear deal as Gulf leaders reportedly pushed Washin»»»

economictimes.indiatimes.com
Hellenic Shipping News Grecia 3h

What is Iran’s ‘Hormuz Safe’? How Tehran plans to generate $10 billion using Bitcoin-backed ship insurance system

Iran has unveiled a new Bitcoin-backed insurance mechanism for ships transiting through the Strait of Hormuz, marking Tehran’s latest attempt to monetise and tighten control over one of the world’s most strategically important maritime chokepoints amid ongoing tensions with the United States. The p»»»

Bangladesh Sangbad Sangstha Bangladesh 6h

Trump says delaying Iran attack at request of Gulf leaders

WASHINGTON, United States, May 19, 2026 (BSS/AFP) - US President Donald Trump said he was postponing a planned attack on Iran scheduled for Tuesday at the request of Gulf leaders amid "serious negotiations" with Tehran. Trump's sudden announcement on social media on Monday came after Iran said it h»»»

bssnews.net
Asian News International India 12h

Have 'put off' planned attack on Iran due to "big discussion" with Tehran: Trump

Washington DC [US], May 19 (ANI): US President Donald Trump on Monday (local time) said that he has "put off" a planned attack on Iran for a short period amid "big discussions" with the country over the ongoing West Asia crisis.Speaking to reporters, Trump said that Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab»»»

aninews.in
Euronews Francia 16h

Trump: I called off attack on Iran planned for Tuesday

The US president said he had been asked to do so by the leaders of Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates as "serious negotiations are now taking place." US President Donald Trump said he was postponing a planned attack on Iran scheduled for Tuesday at the request of Gulf leaders amid "se»»»

euronews.com
Have anything to say about this article?

You can report: fake news, misinformation, error, more information, additional data, etc.

Comment
Cancel
Your comment has been sent successfuly! Thank you.