Nasire Best, the Mentally Ill Man Who Shot the White House Guard Post

Have anything to say about this article?

You can report: fake news, misinformation, error, more information, additional data, etc.

Comment
Cancel
Your comment has been sent successfuly! Thank you.
Kompas Indonesia 1h

Nasire Best, the Mentally Ill Man Who Shot the White House Guard Post

Nasire Best, the Mentally Ill Man Who Shot the White House Guard PostNasire Best (21), the shooter at the White House guard post, was once arrested and committed to a mental hospital. He once claimed to be the incarnation of Jesus. WASHINGTON DC, SUNDAY — The United States Secret Service shot and k»»»

kompas.id
Tempo Indonesia 3h

White House Shooter Had Prior Encounters With Secret Service

- Nasire Best, the man who was shot dead by a Secret Service agent in the incident of a shooting outside the on Saturday, May 23, 2026, had previously attempted to enter the White House, according to court records. As reported by the 21-year-old man had also previous encounters with the US Secret S»»»

en.tempo.co
Al Awsat Arabia Saudita 3h

Suspect Dead after Opening Fire near White House Security Checkpoint

A man who opened fire Saturday near a White House security checkpoint is dead after being shot by officers who returned fire, the US Secret Service said. It was the third incidence of gunfire in the vicinity of President Donald Trump in the past month. The law enforcement agency said in a statement»»»

english.aawsat.com
United News of Bangladesh Bangladesh 4h

Suspect killed after opening fire near White House checkpoint

A man who opened fire near a White House security checkpoint on Saturday was shot dead by U.S. Secret Service officers after they returned fire, authorities said. The incident occurred shortly after 6:00pm local time near 17th Street and Pennsylvania Avenue, close to the White House complex. Accord»»»

unb.com.bd
The New Indian Express India 6h

Gunman killed by US Secret Service after opening fire near White House

Add TNIE As A Trusted Source WASHINGTON: A person who opened fire Saturday on a White House security checkpoint is dead after being shot by officers who returned fire, the US Secret Service said. It was the third incidence of gunfire in the vicinity of President Donald Trump »»»

newindianexpress.com
The Sunday Guardian India 6h

White House Shooting Update: Who Was Nasire Best? Suspect Details Emerge as Secret Service Responds to Threat — What We Know

0 White House Shooting Update: A tense security scare unfolded outside the White House on Saturday evening after gunfire erupted near one of the protected perimeter checkpoints in Washington, DC. The incident triggered an immediate lockdown response from the United States Secret Service while Presi»»»

sundayguardianlive.com
Have anything to say about this article?

You can report: fake news, misinformation, error, more information, additional data, etc.

Comment
Cancel
Your comment has been sent successfuly! Thank you.