Crypto prediction markets are turning into dangerous national security risks, and Congress wants to ban them
Have anything to say about this article?
You can report: fake news, misinformation, error, more information, additional data, etc.
CommentYour comment has been sent successfuly! Thank you.
Crypto prediction markets are turning into dangerous national security risks, and Congress wants to ban them
Search/en Bubblemaps CEO and Founder Nicolas Vaiman and his team discovered 80 bets with a 98% win rate that he said not even luck can explain. (Bubblemaps)What to know: Analysts at Bubblemaps say a cluster of 80 highly accurate bets on U.S. military actions against Iran on the Polymarket platform »»»
"Sonic Boom" Wiped Out Maduro's Soldiers! Witness Account Describes "Shocking" U.S. Military Raid On Venezuela
US military operations in Venezuela to “extract” serving President Nicolas Maduro not only shocked the world, but also sent “shock waves” across the soldiers defending him. A prominent account on X, Mike Netter wrote: This is a chilling account by a Venezuelan security guard posted on X, an intrigu»»»
Venezuela’s furious streets forces are angry, armed and asking questions
Agence France-PressePublished: 5:00pm, 10 Jan 2026When explosions boomed in the night and US warplanes roared in the sky over Caracas, Jorge Suarez and his companions rushed fearfully for their guns. For these members of the colectivos – armed loyalists of the leftist leadership – the US raid that »»»
Panama says it canceled flag of US-seized oil tanker a year ago
PANAMA CITY, Jan 8 - Panama's maritime authority on Thursday said it had canceled in January of last year the flag of the M Sophia, a Venezuela-linked oil tanker seized by the U.S. military this week. The U.S. military's Southern Command on Wednesday said it had intercepted the M Sophia before dawn»»»
Senate to vote on war powers resolution - UPI.com
Sen. Tim Kaine, D-Va., speaks alongside Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., during a meeting with reporters Wednesday in Washington, D.C. The senators discussed their Venezuelan War Powers Resolution, which would block the use of the military to engage in hostilities within or against Venezuela unless authorize»»»
Venezuela revises US attack death toll up to at least 100
At least 100 people were killed in the U.S. attack that ousted President Nicolas Maduro from power Saturday, Venezuela’s Interior Minister Diosdado Cabello confirmed late Wednesday. Caracas had not previously given a number for those killed, but the army posted a list of 23 names of its dead. Venez»»»
Venezuela's interior minister says 100 people died in U.S. attack
Venezuela's interior minister Diosdado Cabello said late on Wednesday that 100 people died in the U.S. attack which removed President Nicolas Maduro from power on Saturday, Reuters reported. Caracas have not previously given a number for those killed, but the army posted a list of 23 names of its d»»»
At least 100 dead, dozens injured in US raid on Venezuela
Afghan Voice Agency (AVA) - International Service: Cabello told reporters: "So far, and I say so far, there are 100 dead and a similar number injured." The Venezuelan Interior Minister's announcement of the death toll came after Cuba announced on Sunday that 32 of its citizens were killed during th»»»
23 Venezuelan, 32 Cuban troops were killed during US raid
CARACAS: Thirty-two Cuban and 23 Venezuelan military personnel were killed during the US raid to seize Venezuelan leader Nicolas Maduro, according to tolls published on Tuesday by the two Latin American allies. During his 12 volatile years in power, Maduro — like his predecessor Hugo Chavez — emplo»»»
56 Venezuelan, Cuban troops killed during US capture of Maduro: official tolls
Add TNIE As A Trusted Source CARACAS: Fifty-six Cuban and Venezuelan military personnel were killed during the US raid to seize Ve ... »»»
Shots fired near Venezuela presidential palace: Witnesses
CARACAS: Shots were fired late on Monday (Jan 5) near Venezuela's presidential palace, witnesses said, days after United States forces captured the now-deposed President Nicolas Maduro in a military raid. A source close to the government said the situation was under control. Unidentified drones fle»»»
Witnesses report shots fired near Venezuela’s presidential palace
Military personnel stand guard outside the Miraflores Presidential Palace in Caracas following reports of multiple explosions across the capital. (EPA Images pic) CARACAS: Shots were fired late Monday near Venezuela’s presidential palace, witnesses said, days after US forces captured the now-depose»»»
What are the charges against Venezuela’s Nicolas Maduro?
Nicolas Maduro, the president of Venezuela captured in a U.S. military raid, faces criminal charges in Manhattan, where federal prosecutors have targeted him for years. Here is a recap of the indictment unsealed on Saturday against Maduro, his wife, his son, and other co-defendants. WHAT CHARGES DO»»»
Maduro son vows unconditional support for interim leader Rodriguez
A lawmaker son of deposed Venezuelan leader Nicolas Maduro on Monday expressed his unconditional support for interim president Delcy Rodriguez, who had served as his father's deputy. "To you, Delcy Eloina, my unconditional support for the very hard task you've been given. Count on me...," Nicolas M»»»
Have anything to say about this article?
You can report: fake news, misinformation, error, more information, additional data, etc.
Comment