"We do not want TikTok to go dark": Trump extends deadline by 75 days

Have anything to say about this article?

You can report: fake news, misinformation, error, more information, additional data, etc.

Comment
Cancel
Your comment has been sent successfuly! Thank you.
Asian News International India 4h

"We do not want TikTok to go dark": Trump extends deadline by 75 days

Washington DC [US], April 5 (ANI): US President Donald Trump on Friday said that his administration had been working on a deal to "save TikTok" and said that he would be signing an executive order to keep the app operational for an additional 75 days. Sharing a post on the social media platform Tru»»»

aninews.in
Hindustan Times India 7h

TikTok ban delayed: When is the new deadline and who is in the race to buy Chinese app?

Trump added that he looked forward to working with TikTok and China to close the deal, and that he did not want the app to "go dark." US President Donald Trump on Friday extended the deadline for the sale of ByteDance's assets of short video app TikTok in the country, saying that "tremendous progre»»»

hindustantimes.com
The Peninsula Qatar 11h

US will not let Greenland 'become dependent on China': Rubio

Brussels, Belgium: US Secretary of State Marco Rubio said Friday Washington respected the self-determination of Greenlanders but was not going to allow the resource-rich autonomous Danish region to become dependent on China. "What we're not going to do is let China come in now and offer them a bunc»»»

thepeninsulaqatar.com
LBCI Libano 12h

US will not let Greenland become dependent on China: Rubio

U.S. Secretary of State Marco Rubio said Friday that Washington respected the self-determination of Greenlanders but would not allow the resource-rich autonomous Danish region to become dependent on China. "What we're not going to do is let China come in now and offer them a bunch of money and beco»»»

lbcgroup.tv
Saudi Gazette Arabia Saudita 20h

Senator criticizes Pentagon officials on alleged US troop drawdown in Europe

WASHINGTON — The chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee has criticized Pentagon "mid-level" leadership for what he said was a misguided plan to reduce the number of US troops based in Europe."There are some who believe now is the time to reduce drastically our military footprint in Europe,»»»

saudigazette.com.sa
Have anything to say about this article?

You can report: fake news, misinformation, error, more information, additional data, etc.

Comment
Cancel
Your comment has been sent successfuly! Thank you.