Ebola outbreak in Democratic Republic of Congo becomes deadliest in country’s history
Have anything to say about this article?
You can report: fake news, misinformation, error, more information, additional data, etc.
CommentYour comment has been sent successfuly! Thank you.
Ebola outbreak in Democratic Republic of Congo becomes deadliest in country’s history
The Ebola outbreak in Democratic Republic of Congo has killed 2,325 people, government data showed on Sunday, surpassing the toll from the 2018-2020 outbreak to become the deadliest in the country’s history. DR Congo’s public health institute said in its latest report that confirmed cases had risen»»»
Ebola outbreak in Democratic Republic of Congo becomes deadliest in country’s history
DAKAR: The Ebola outbreak in Democratic Republic of Congo has killed 2,325 people, government data showed on Sunday, surpassing the toll from the 2018-2020 outbreak to become the deadliest in the country’s history. Congo’s public health institute said in its latest report that confirmed cases had»»»
Ebola outbreak in DR Congo becomes deadliest in country’s history
Data showed the total number of deaths surpassed the 2,299 recorded in Congo’s 2018-2020 outbreak, previously the country’s worst on record. (EPA Images pic) ITURI: The Ebola outbreak in Democratic Republic of Congo has killed 2,325 people, government data showed on Sunday, surpassing the toll from»»»
Democratic Republic Of Congo's Ebola Outbreak Becomes Deadliest In Country's History
Government data showed that the outbreak’s death toll had surpassed that of a prior outbreak. Aug 16 (Reuters) - The Ebola outbreak in Democratic Republic of Congo has killed 2,325 people, government data showed on Sunday, surpassing the toll from the 2018-2020 outbreak to become the deadliest in t»»»
Have anything to say about this article?
You can report: fake news, misinformation, error, more information, additional data, etc.
Comment